If you have an AboveMLS web site or use a different content management system like Joomla, Wordpress, Zen-Cart, or Typo3, you will need to login to the back office area of your site. The following are the addresses for the back office login (be sure to replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain name!):
- AboveMLS: yourdomain.com/wp-admin
- Joomla: yourdomain.com/administrator
- Wordpress: yourdomain.com/wp-admin (or yourdomain.com/blog/wp-admin)
- Typo3: yourdomain.com/typo3
- Zen-Cart: Please create a support ticket for your admin address (each address is different for security reasons)
If you don't have a content management system or you want to change files on your account, you can login to your control panel at http://cp.abovemedia.com. Once logged in, go to the File Manager.
You can also login to your account using FTP. The hostname will be ftp.yourdomain.com