There are two ways that you can check you E-mail:
1.) Login to your webmail account at yourdomain.com/webmail.
2.) If you are using a POP client such as Outlook, a phone or tablet, use the following settings:
Incoming Server Name
Your full email address
Your complete e-mail address
Outgoing Server (SMTP)
- Outgoing server: The SMTP server requires authentication. Make sure you are logging into the SMTP server using the same username (your email address) and password.
- Incoming server (POP3) port: 995
- POP3 server requires encryption (SSL): Yes
- Outgoing server (SMTP) port: 465
- SMTP encryption type: SSL
- Under advanced settings, make sure you leave a copy of messages on the server for at least 3 days. This gives other devices time to check email before they are removed.
- If you are using a Mac, make sure you set Authentication to "Password".