ATTENTION: This article will be updated soon to reflect the new AboveMLS Wordpress back end. Please check back later.
In order to add links to your AboveMLS web site follow these instructions:
- First, go to the web page that you want to link to and copy the URL from the address bar of your browser.
- You will need to login at yourdomain.com/admin (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
- Go to web site content > web site text
- Now choose the page you want to edit
- In the content field, highlight the text that should be the link. Click on the link icon (it looks like a chain link). Enter the URL of the page that you want to link to. If you copied the URL already, you can paste it here.
- Click Done
- Click Submit to save your changes to the page.